FOR NOVELTY USE ONLY
Here at doctorsnotestore.com we can supply you with a letter from a doctor explaining whatever you want.
Blank Doctors Letter
Completed Doctors Letter
Letter on Doctors Headed Paper
Frequently we get requests for doctors letters, or doctors notes to explain a variety of situations.
Asking for discretion for exams, repeating exams due to an illness or bereavement in the family.
Claim Cancellation Insurance from your Travel Insurance by claiming you are unfit to fly
Declare a relative is ill, or undergoing an operation - to get a VISA or [unpaid] time off work.
We can always help!
Your Customised Doctors Letter: £39.99
Buying A Doctors
Letter or Appointment Letter Couldn't Be Simpler
1. Click the Buy Now button on this page
2. Submit the details you want on your customised letter or appointment letter (dates, patient name, illness type, appointment dates etc)
3. Check your email, and ensure details are correct, and make payment (payment instructions will be emailed to you)
4. Once payment has been made, we'll start work on your letter, and you can approve the drafts before copies are mailed (scans can also be emailed).
Once you have made your payment, pop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the circumstance of the letter you need to be created, such as date, content of letter etc.
Simple Procedure if you need a doctors letter:
1. Pay Us £39.99 by Credit Card by clicking on the Pay Now by Credit Card Button above.
2. Pop us an email afterwards with a general content of the letter- what doctor (and hospital/surgery) you want the letter from, etc etc
3. We'll make any necessary changes to the letter (medicalise the text etc.) and get the changes approved by you.
4. We print you letter on official Health Service Paper and sign and stamp it as needed - it arrives in the post to you with 24-48 hours.
Medical conditions which prevent you from flying:
infectious and/or communicable diseases
open fracture of skull
fractured jaw with dental wiring
pneumonia, if you need a stretcher
pregnancy over 34 weeks
Spots which have scabbed = fit to fly
Blisters which have not scabbed = unfit to fly
NB: This is a customised item: We regret that we cannot refund goods which are personalised, made to order or customised in any way, as they are not resaleable.